What is BeoBasket?
The agency which, as its name speaks for itself, is dealing exclusively in the Queen of the Games - Basketball
- The agency whose seat, as its name speaks for itself, is located in the most basketball city in Europe - Belgrade ,
- The agency which started to work in 1995
- The agency which, represents over 100 senior basketball players, over 50 junior basketball players and lot of eminent coaches
- The agency which, succeeded to find engagements for players and coaches in more than 30 countries
What can BeoBasket actually offer?
Owing to the team work BeoBasket manages to enable its clients maximal conditions for use of prospects they have in the best possible way. The range of services rendered by the agency to its clients is more than impressive. First of all, the agency actively and even crucially participates in finding and choosing the right club in which the player could start or continue his career. After choosing the club, the logical sequence of the work of the agency implies struggle to realize the best possible financial conditions under which the player will be engaged, and that is often all but pleasant, especially in the domestic conditions. The next move is, of course, writing the precise legal document - contract, that will entirely protect the player's interests. After that, there is a concern for realization of the contract. It includes assuming often not in the least pleasant procedures against the clubs in the cases of default in contracts (those are the procedures before the Arbitration Committee of the Basketball Federation and before jurisdictional court authorities).
- Furthermore, BeoBasket exceptionally takes care about player's image in media implying appearances not only in the local press, TV and radio stations, but also giving opportunity for appearance in the foreign media, particularly on the specialized European Basketball Internet sites.
- Moreover, BeoBasket takes care of the marketing for the player, i.e. possibilities for realizing additional earnings on the grounds of advertisements, and at the same time proper and profitable investment of the money earned.
- BeoBasket makes possible to young players who are eager not only for basketball knowledge, to study on the prestigious American universities, or to participate in the camps in the basketball homeland.
- BeoBasket has the signed contracts with the partners in almost all European countries, as well as in Lebanon , Argentina , China , Australia and USA , which implies that in a way it is present in all the said countries.
- BeoBasket possesses abundant video collection of the basketball games played in Yugoslavia with all the games played after 1998 and it places the same at the clubs' disposal in order to prepare better for the games.
- BeoBasket possesses great experience and wide network of associates who enable organization of tournaments and tours abroad in the best possible way. At the same time, the agency has specialized for organization of preparations and games of foreign teams in Yugoslavia ,
- and much more...
What makes BeoBasket well-known?
- In contrast to the other agencies that are dealing in the same type of business, BeoBasket has participated in numerous, more or less profitable campaigns that built specific image of the agency - well-known throughout Europe , and even wider.
Let's mention just the following:
sponsorship for printing of the book intended for the beginners "It's only up to you", published by Yugoslav Basketball Association
preparations organization for Yugoslav national team in September 2000 in Melbourne and Wologong , Australia , before of the Olympic Games opening
organization of BeoBasket Summer League in Belgrade
owner of Basketball Club Avala Ada (newcomer in Serbia Montenegro A1 division - 2005/06)
sponsorship of MINI BEOBASKET
program "BeoBasket Plus" broadcast on the II channel of Radio Television of Serbia
support to small clubs ("Timing" Krusevac, "Jadran" Ulcinj ....)
The starting five in our team are:
1. MIODRAG RAZNATOVIC
Attorney at law and founder of the agency
- born in 1966
- completed School of Law , University in Belgrade in 1988, started attorney practice in 1989 and entered the Directory of the Bar in Belgrade in December 1991
- played for many team like Radnicki, FMP Zeleznik, Ulcinj, Napredak, Vojvoda Stepa, Banjica
- representative of the Yugoslav Basketball Association on the Olympic drawing lots in Sydney 2000
- holder of NBPA certification
2. ALEKSANDAR AVLIJAS
3. DRAGAN JANKOVSKI
- born in 1981
- holds Master degree in Management from Faculty of Organizational Sciences (FON), University of Belgrade, 2012
- played for all youth categories of Partizan Belgrade, as a senior played for Hemofarm, Masinac, Radnicki Belgrade and Eiffel Towers Nijmegen
- worked 4 years as full-time employee at http://www.eurobasket.com/ covering more than 80 leagues/NT events including NBA, Euroleague, Spain, France, Turkey, Greece, Germany, Olympic games etc.
- worked 3 years as Team Manager at AND1.
- holder of FIBA Players' agent licence No. 2013028019.
4. BRANIMIR TADIC
- born in 1962
- undergraduate at the Coach College with the acquired title of a Basketball coach
- coached senior teams and junior categories in Serbia and B&H with great success
- possesses huge experience in work with junior categories, due to which he and his club Tadic Basket won medals on the Belgrade , Serbian and Yugoslav championships several times (pioneers, cadets, juniors)
5. JELENA RAZNATOVIC
- born in 1970
- completed Advanced School for Applied Information Science in Belgrade
- gray eminence of the agency from the very start, 1995
From time to time, the following enter the game from the bench:
- Srdjan Arsic, technical support (born 1980)
- Ljiljana Borojevic, attorney at law (born 1966)
- Dusan Lazarevic, in charge of accounting (born 1967)
- Gradimir Rankovic In charge of the IT support and administration of web site